Few spots left
Our popular tequila tasting has been offered by certified our Masters of Tequila since 2008 and no one has left the tasting other than pleasantly surprised!
The tequila most people know is a "mixto" ie tequila of at least 51% agave; the other 49% usually consists of different types of sugar. Tequila made from 100% Agave makes the drink's spicy and is a completely different taste experience! Try Tequila 100% Agave as avec, with seafood, cheese, charcuterie and chocolate. A pure taste sensation!
We go through the mythical story behind the Tequila's origin and spread, tell you how to best combine Tequila with food and show evidence of this in an elegantly composed tasting menu. We also try two different Mezcal, known as "Tequila's poor cousin" which is now extremely trendy and popular and more varieties can be found in Sweden.
During the tasting, we enjoy our tequila in Riedel's official tequila glass, which you can also buy afterwards.
The test includes 3 different Tequila 100% agave and 2 different Mezcal, as well as light consumption. Of course we start with a delicious Margarita!
Age limit 18 years. Avoid drinking alcohol before the test. Avoid perfumes and strong scents.
Katharina is a Master of Tequila, cocktail bartender and tasting leader with many years of experience in educational production, event production and project management. The cocktail course and tequila tasting have been held for thousands of participants since 2008.
3 out of 15 spots left
Book for a group or team
Hosted in Swedish or English
12 - 20 participants
Keep a safe physical distance between yourself and other people. When you meet your host(s) and other guests, don't shake hands or hug – try a no-contact greeting instead.